Saturday, September 1, 2012

having fun?




Welcome, my friends.
We have so much time and so little to do, wait, scratch that, reverse it.
Now on we go.
There will be surprises around every corner, but don't worry, nothing dangerous.
This isn't just any ordanairy blog, it doesn't just go up and down, it can go sideways, and slantways, and longways, and backways and squareways, and front ways, and any other ways that you can think of. It can take you anywhere in the whole factory of the world just by reading one of these posts. Any of these posts. Just read a post and *zing*! You're off. And up until now, I've written them all... except one. Which is this blog, my dear friends, and it will be 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple--that's 105%.
So switch the polls from plus to minus, and minus to plus, IT COULD WORK.
This goes without saying, but this blog has an enormous schwanzstucker.
Please! Continue to check this blog, I beg you! We are not children here, we are scientists! I assure you there is nothing to fear!
Remember, my friends, There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.
For what you are about to read next, you must quietly enter into the realm of genius.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read your work this semester.

    p.s. I love your book/movie lists at the bottom of the page.

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    I'll be updating them every now and then throughout the semester.

    ReplyDelete