Sunday, December 2, 2012

In the house, speaking in the tounge of sailors.

"You're, you're just, just, you're just always so fucking angry. It drives me crazy, why can't you just fuckin' lighten up? Take a god damn joke."

"Oh, oh, alright, okay, so this is uh, this is because I have no fucking sense of humor? You wanna hear joke or something?"

"Yeah I'd fucking love to hear a fuckin' joke from you."

"Is that gonna make you stop fucking everyone you meet?"

"It was--f-for Christs sake Gene, do you have to put every argument we have back to these little isolated inci--"

"Don't you dare pull that shit with me; every argument we have is becasue you've been fucking someone"

"Oh bullshit."

"Oh real fuckin' lady-like,"

"Are you really gonna talk to me about manners? Mr. Sailormouth."

"Oh, that was real fucking clever Annie. No, no, I'm truly honestly surprised at the amount of wit that you have."

"You are such an ass."

"And, you, are fucking whore. No pun intended."

"Fuck you Gene."

"Is it because I'm not successful?"

"What?"

"Is it because I'm not successful? Are you just growing so sick of waiting around for me, paying the bills, like--just, I need to know."

"I don't love you."

"Why the hell do you stick around?"

"You always forgave me."

2 comments:

  1. "I don't love you."

    "Why the hell do you stick around?"

    "You always forgave me."

    This has been ringing in my head for the past five minutes. I have no idea why. I forgive too easily. I guess that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your last couple lines. Been ringing in my head too.^ Like a favorite song or something. Good good good.

    ReplyDelete